Wednesday, January 05, 2011
3 x 3 Armour card from Stampin' Up!
1. Fold Basic Black card stock (3" x 6") in half to form card.
2. Create distressed look by using More Mustard ink pad to on edges of Newsprint Designer Series paper (2-3/4" x 2-3/4") and curling up corners. Adhere to front of card.
3. Stamp medallion image in More Mustard ink, and crown image and sentiment in Basic Black ink on Newsprint Designer Series paper (3" x 3"). Tear two edges and distress with More Mustard stamp pad.
4. Use Scallop Trim Border punch on More Mustard textured card stock (1" x 2"). Adhere to torn piece of Newsprint Designer Series paper.
5. Coat brad in Dazzling Diamond Stampin’ Glitter and attach to crown image.
6. Adhere torn piece of Newsprint Designer Series paper to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.